The following are some common hearing loss symptoms:
- Decreased ability to hear speech in noisy environments.
- Setting the TV and radio too loud, as determined by others in the room or car.
- Often asking people to repeat words.
- Unable to hear soft or far away sounds as well as before. For example, not hearing the house doorbell, or a telephone ringing in another room.
- Unaware of common environmental sounds such as your keyboard or mouse clicking, fan noise, car motor, etc.
If you have doubts about your hearing ability, you can also take our online questionnaire or contact our customer support at 1 (844) iHEAR-44, or 1 (844) 443 2744.
For a more accurate hearing testing, you can order our Home Hearing Test Kit (iHearTest) for $69.